PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING COMPLETED, the Australian property passport will be launching in the next few weeks, so please check in with us periodically for when it is available – THANKS!
To enable us to provide you with your Australian Rental Property Passport, we need to check your rental references and details about your credit references in Australia. This entails calling your personal referees, previous landlord(s) and employers to verify the information you have provided as accurate. Once all these details are confirmed you will receive your Australia Rental Reference Passport in the form of a certificate as well as full details of your reference checks.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SEND US
Before you pay any fees you need to Email Us us the following documents:
- A .PDF or image (.jpeg) scanned copy of your passport identification page OR, A scanned copy (in .PDF or .jpeg format) of a current, unexpired drivers licence in English.
- A scanned copy (in .PDF or .jpeg format) of your Australian Visa or letter of Visa Approval from the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIPB)
- Either .PDF document(s) or image (.jpeg) of two recent payslips (less than 3 months old), OR a letter from your current employer confirming your position, employment duration and current salary; OR a letter of Offer of Employment from an Australian employer showing your position, start date, terms of employment (full or part-time) and salary.
- A scanned copy (in .PDF or .jpeg format) of two recent rent receipts or copy of a bank statement showing regular rental payments (if you have been paying rent).
- Electronic copies (or scans) of any employment, rental or personal references, in .PDF or .jpeg format.
- Please ensure that you sign the email with your full name.
Once you have scanned your documents as listed above, please click THIS LINK to open an email and attach the documents to your message or email the documents to as at href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste the email address into your email system if the links do not work) with the subject “Rental Reference Documents.”
PLEASE NOTE: We would prefer if you black out or delete any sensitive bank information (such as BSB / Branch codes and/or bank account number’s) It is important that your name is shown on any statements that identify the account/transactions as yours.
The fees charged for this service are to cover the costs we incur in carrying out the actual reference checks are are therefore non-refundable, so please ensure that the information you have provided on the rental reference registration forms are accurate and true and that all sections have been completed as we cannot chase up any incorrect or missing information.
Any missing or incorrect (or unverifiable information) may result in you not receiving an approved Rental Property Passport and not getting what you have paid for.